Terms and Conditions
Updated: 26 December 2009
The term "I Do Maths" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website uses "Facebook Connect" to create a social web experience for the users. When you use this website together with Facebook through Facebook Connect, your Facebook data, such as your name, profile picture, posts, friends's names, friends' pictures and posts maybe collected from time to time with your permission. Comments you make on this website may also be published to your Facebook account page. You can opt not to allow this by setting the appropriate privacy settings in your Facebook account.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Republic of Singapore.
Tutor Finder Service
- To register as a tutor, you must be at least 18 years old. Registration is free. However, we reserve all rights to reject your application.
- You are liable for all activities that are done using your account. Therefore you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account details such as login username and password and for restricting access to your computer.
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach.
- You are to submit and maintain correct information in your profile. However you should not include any contact details such as email address, website address, and contact number in any public viewable profile. We are not and will not be responsible for public usage (or misuse) of information that you submit to public viewable profile.
- We do not provide matching service for tutors looking for students and vice versa. Any service that we provide is provided on an as is basis.
- Currently, we do not charge for our services, but we reserve the right to charge fees in the future.
- I Do Maths reserves the right to edit or remove contents and to terminate accounts.
For Customers Looking for Tutors:
- We provide a listing of tutors who have signed up with us as free advertising service only. We do not provide matching service for customers looking for tutors and vice versa. You are responsible to choose and contact tutors on your own.
- While we strife to maintain accurate information about tutors, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of data that is submitted by tutors.
- We do not endorse any tutors nor provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance and quality of the services provided by tutors.
- We are not and shall not be liable for any dispute arising between tutors and customers on any matter. You must settle any transaction and agreement between you and tutors yourself.